Monday 15 September 2008

The end of the road ...

Hi,

It's with mixed feelings that I announce the end of the road for 'the mac guy'. I'm afraid that family responsibilities and running Tabella Publishing are taking up an increasing amount of my time, and I'm finding it harder to stay up to date with all things 'mac'. To all my clients I'd like to say a big thank-you, and I can still be contacted for help and/or advice if you find yourself stuck.

Although I won't be taking on any new tech support work, my addiction to Filemaker and Applescript remains as strong as ever, and I'm happy to accept new challenges in these areas.

If anyone's interested in taking on the mantle of 'mac guy' I'd be happy to discuss transferring the business, and I've also put my domain – www.themacguy.co.uk – up for auction.

Cheers,

Kev.

No comments: