Friday 19 October 2007

New Triumph Bonnie SE

Wow! I picked it up on Tuesday and can hardly bear to be parted from it. Honestly, this bike's got it all: great looks, fantastic handling, it's fast (0 to 60 in less than 5 seconds), comfortable ... So far I've only put about 110 miles on it, and am hoping to do a LOT more at the weekend.

It does mean that the VT has gone to a new home (via ebay) which I'm a bit sad about as I'd hoped to keep it as a project and do it up as a runaround hack. However, as I've got neither the time nor the space for it, it's just as well.

Back to the SE, though, if anyone has any experience of these bikes, I'd love to hear from you. I've not owned a Triumph before, so it would be nice to get some real ownership notes.

Cheers,

Kev.

2 comments:

viridari said...

*bump*

What do you think of it now that you've had it for awhile?

Any "surprises"?

I'm in the market for a bike. Going to pull the trigger by the end of the month.

viridari said...

Oh I'm also wondering what kind of riding you've been doing with it.